Front Desk Customer Service Assistant - Filled
Job Description - Front Desk Customer Service Assistant
We are looking for a Front Desk Customer Service assistant to serve as the primary point of contact between Optiven and our highly valued customers and all visitors coming to our office.
- To offer excellent customer service as well as gain an overall understanding of the operations of Optiven; learn about all Optiven products to ensure the same is relayed to customers.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries
- To receive all customers and visitors coming to the office, handle all their queries, direct them to the relevant department, usher them to waiting rooms and serve them with their beverage of choice.
- To maintain an organized reception area, managing guests book and demonstrate ability to deal effectively with phone and email inquiries
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing reading material in the waiting area
- Offer Administrative support to all departments in the organization including word processing, use Corel draw to consistently update maps, competence in all other software, Use other office machinery like photocopies and others
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Serve as the receiver of important mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the office
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management or any other related field
- Training in Customer service and Front office Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer service and front office reception.
- Presentable, professional with high level of integrity, warm, easy with people, easy smile and an approachable personality.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and Computer Operations with Corel draw knowledge an added advantage.
- An excellent communicator with Good command of spoken and written English language.
- Excellent in developing customer relationships and customer service
- Passionate in Company products and presenting them to all customers and visitors.
- Ability to maintain calm and handle pressure, able to multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work extra hours when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, honesty and transparency
- High level of maturity, good character with positive values
- Able to live Optiven mission and vision; live the brand
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Own the Dream
- Grace Gardens - Mt. Kenya View
- Eldoret Breeze
- Eden Gardens - Kajiado County
- Dollar Point Commercial Center - Kajiado County
- Shekinah Gardens - Kajiado County
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Gated Community in Kitengela
- Project Investment Guide
- Hope Gardens Phase 4 - 1/8 Acre Commercial and Residential plots in Kajiado
- Neema Gardens - Kitengela
- Imani Breeze Estate - Kitengela
- Savanna Gardens - Kitengela
Like our Page
We have 83 guests and no members online