Kilimo Tujijenge is an initiative by Optiven ltd to allow our clients farm, feed the nation, create jobs and earn money hassle-free. It is a gated farming project located in Ng’atataek, 1.5 km from Namanga highway in Kajiado, that comes with a dam, borehole, power, among other value additions. One can purchase any size of land they wish to purchase from Optiven and payments for the land must be completed before one can begin any farming activities.
Payment for the land can be made in installments. However, the payments must be completed before beginning payment for the green house and farming accessories. Payments for farming equipment including the Greenhouses are to be made to 3rd parties (farming experts) and must be made in cash. One can only start farming upon full payment for piece of land. The returns on this agribusiness investment are guaranteed in a contract that the investor will sign with the farming experts.
Farm management, marketing and payment of returns will be handled by the farming experts, who are Optiven’s partner. There is an affordable payment plan of Ksh 15,000 Per month
Do you know you can make a cool Ksh 1.2 million per year on a *quarter acre piece of land* under Kilimo Tujijenge initiative?
- Purchase 1/4 acre from Optiven Gated farming project @ 490k per Plot
- Purchase 4 greenhouses that fit on a 1/4 acre @ 290k each
- Each greenhouse gives 100 to 400k per year
- All managed for you and market guaranteed on contract
- Borehole and Dam
- Workers Paradise Yard
- Electricity and Solar Energy
- Produce Outlet (In Nearby Town)
- Controlled (Greenhouse) and Open Farming allowed
*You can farm from anywhere as all the work is done for you by a farming expert*
Please click on thumbnail to see larger photo plus details
Buy your one acre today and get a dinner for TWO at Eagle Peak Spur The Hub Karen
Kilimo Tujenge in the Media
- Kilimo Tujijenge featured on CapitalFM - http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/2016/10/optiven-launches-managed-greenhouse-leasing-programme/
- Kilimo Tujijenge Featured on Mediamax - http://www.mediamaxnetwork.co.
ke/people-daily/268498/real- estate-company-now-ventures- agribusiness/
- KBC Channel 1 Feature : Innovation and technology are Kenya's food crisis solutions - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d93zF8bcssI
To begin your journey in agribusiness with us, or for more information on the same, fill the form below.
- Favour Gardens - Bisil, Kajiado County
- Grace Gardens - Mt. Kenya View
- Eldoret Breeze
- Eden Gardens - Kajiado County
- Dollar Point Commercial Center - Kajiado County
- Shekinah Gardens - Kajiado County
- Shalom Gardens Phase 2 - Kantafu, Machakos County
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Gated Community in Kitengela
- Project Investment Guide
- Hope Gardens Phase 4 - 1/8 Acre Commercial and Residential plots in Kajiado
- Glory Gardens - Commercial Plots on Tarmac in Kajiado County
- Tumaini Commercial Plots at Kajiado County
- Neema Gardens - Kitengela
- Imani Breeze Estate - Kitengela
- Savanna Gardens - Kitengela
Like our Page
We have 61 guests and no members online