News and Events
Kajiado County unveils an ambitious target to match Rwanda’s GDP
Kajiado County has taken on the enormous task of seeking to match Rwanda's gross domestic product given that its land size is similar to that of the East African nation. That emerged at the Kajiado County investor’s forum, which was held on 24th and 25th October 2013.
Optiven CEO was in Kajiado County keeping an eye on the emerging investment opportunities and giving an update on how Optiven has been contributing to the economy of Kajiado County. During his speech, Mr. Wachiuri thanked Kajiado residents for their hospitality to all investors over the years. He also said that Optiven is willing to work very closely with the County Government under the leadership of Dr. David Nkedianye.
During the meeting it was evident that Optiven presence in the communities was evident having drilled 5 boreholes, piped water to the villages, constructed a water drift, planted over 4,000 trees and having murrumed over 50 km road
The forum was an eye opener for very many real estate opportunities available in Kajiado County. The county government committed full support to the investor, ensure that security is guaranteed, water provision to the population and better planning on land use.
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Own the Dream
- Grace Gardens - Mt. Kenya View
- Eldoret Breeze
- Eden Gardens - Kajiado County
- Dollar Point Commercial Center - Kajiado County
- Shekinah Gardens - Kajiado County
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Gated Community in Kitengela
- Project Investment Guide
- Hope Gardens Phase 4 - 1/8 Acre Commercial and Residential plots in Kajiado
- Neema Gardens - Kitengela
- Imani Breeze Estate - Kitengela
- Savanna Gardens - Kitengela
Like our Page
We have 34 guests and no members online