News and Events
OPTIVEN COMPETES WITH GIANTS AT THE MSK GALA AWARDS
Optiven dared to swim with the International Marketing giants in the just concluded MSK AWARDS held at the Carnivore grounds on 14th November 2014.
The competition was tough and Optiven took the Multinationals by the horns. We were nominated in two hotly contested categories: TOP BLOGGER and DIGITAL MEDIA.
George Wachiuri, C.E.O Optiven Limited emerged the second best in the blogger category. His campaign dubbed "Stay Empowered" focuses on empowering community members to be better people. Safaricom won this tightly contested category
This has built a better working lessons for Optiven Limited, we are putting down the best strategy to put us at the top in the coming year.
We would encourage the Marketing Society of Kenya to consider nurturing upcoming companies in Kenya by having separate categories for local and multinational companies. It is good to note that local companies have limited capacity to hire international marketing agencies to run their campaigns. This would encourage more participation for the local companies in the future.
We wish MSK all the best as they prepare next competition in 2015.
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Own the Dream
- Grace Gardens - Mt. Kenya View
- Eldoret Breeze
- Eden Gardens - Kajiado County
- Dollar Point Commercial Center - Kajiado County
- Shekinah Gardens - Kajiado County
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Gated Community in Kitengela
- Project Investment Guide
- Hope Gardens Phase 4 - 1/8 Acre Commercial and Residential plots in Kajiado
- Neema Gardens - Kitengela
- Imani Breeze Estate - Kitengela
- Savanna Gardens - Kitengela
Like our Page
We have 60 guests and no members online